The following activities shall be treated as examination offences:
- Communication with one another inside the examination Hall;
- Smoking inside the examination Hall;
- Possession of incriminating documents;
- Copying from incrimination documents or from another script;
- Using abusive language or holding out threats to the invigilator;
- Creating disturbance or obstruction in the examination Hall;
- Assault or attempt to assault the chief invigilator or the invigilator or anyone else in the examination Hall.